Junior was best friends with Jill and Jackie. (haha this is weird) And they had been friends for prolly a year now but have known eachother for a while. Suddenly Jill tells Junior that she likes him and Junior says "Oh well Im not gonna treat you any differently and youll still be my friend.
Jill and Jackie are also best friends. Jackie out of know were starts like Junior too. Jill and Jackie start fighting. Junior is stuck between the two of them confused about what he should do because there both really great friends but he doesnt like them in that sort of way.
So he has to get through school everyday trying to talk to both of them but not singling out one or the other. And they both are causing drama between other people.
After a while Jill gets over Junior and they make back up. Junior has yet to like either of them and Jackie still likes Junior. Junior is cool with both of them now and he still considers them his best friends.
It was pretty crazy time for Junior. haha :P
Now I have nothing to say so i am going to do what tyler is doing and not tyuseth the backespace at all haha it is aharder thenyou think haha i cant believ how hard this is. In my next plblog entry i will type the whole time like this. haha now tell your sefl to type as fast as you can ... relady... hello woerld how are yoou today ai miss you dieeearly a om g this is really hard i never thousght somehting could be so ahard i when I tell my slelf tnow to tuse the vaskspace i start nowt yusing punkctuation. haha Good time!!!! :)
I can kinda relate to the first story a little and I like the not typing with out the back space! lol I think I'm going to do that the next time too!
ReplyDeleteWow. I guess I don't really use the backspace that often. I'm good! :)
ReplyDelete