She just told us that we had 3 more mnutes left and I have nothing more to write about so I just said this. The End!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
March 16, Entry 37
This weekend was hectic. 715 for speech and then hung out at Prairie till 230 when I performed then went back to the school at 5. It was a blast though. I got strait ones on my public address and now am going to go to ALL STATE!!!! AHHH!!!! Im super excited to go but I felt kinda bad because some older people got all ones and they didnt get to go and it makes me feel guilty. Then once I got back to the school I had the variety show. It was at 7. I had to sing in the C4 where we had 4 songs. In one of those I had a solo. Then we sang just a guys piece. And then I also played piano for Taylor Weltor while he sang Stus Song from the Hangover. It was a great night. Very hectic. It was a great show but was a 2 and a half show so it was long. But we were just giving people there moneys worth. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment