Thursday, February 25, 2010
February 25, Entry 32
Today I am going to talk about the class. Housten Bailey is a beast. He just laughed because I said that outloud. Myranda Applehauns is writing on a notebook and she is really intense. I like her last name. I dont know where I remember the word haun. Maybe Im thinking hun. haha Hey applehun. :P Josie doesnt talk to me anymore so Im not going to talk about her. Randi is in a very good mood today and it makes me smile :) Tyler is breathing really loud. I wonder if he is breathing louder then me right now. haha They always say I breathe really loud. hmm... Do I? lol Oh well.... Abijo is also writing on a notebook. She is an interesting gal. I like to call her Abs. Sweet nickname right? She just told me that the chair was really short and I said "YOUR SHORT!!!" haha shes actually not that short. Shes prolly almost as tall as me but I wont admit that. haha My kitchen is getting redone right now and it looks sweet. We are getting an island. It looks awesome! When I left this morning there were about 6 guys at my house working on it. Scares me with that many people. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*You're short :) not your
ReplyDeleteGood description of the class. That's cool that the kitchen is being remodeled at your house. My husband and I remodeled our kitchen last summer. It's kind of fun picking out new stuff.