Monday, March 22, 2010

Make up entry 2

Today I am writing because I want an A soo bad. I need to make up a couple journal entries to get an A in this class. I hope I get strait A;s so bad!!!!! That will be the first time I get strait A’s ever. Wouldnt that be sweet? And I just had a lesson with band and that grade went up and so all thats left to do is get this grade up! lol This is awesome! Im really excited. If you are serious about me getting an A from these journal entries then I am good to go. Its going to be cool. Last quarter I got 3.5 ish. Semester I mean. My all time goal for ALL of high school is to never get a C ever. It sounds easy but that means I cant slack at all. It will feel good to get strait A’s tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment