Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, Entry 27

I am going to talk again about my class. I am currently listening to on my ipod Prayin for Daylight by Rascall Flatts. Colton is a cool person. You wanna know why? He is very serious and doesnt care what people think about him. He laughs at what he thinks is funny and not at stuff he finds immiture. Tom. Is Tom. Houston just asked me why he got moved and I said cause he was being such a good kid that Mrs Strand said that he needed to watch after Tyler. Noah just licked his lips. (haha jk he didnt) Im staring at him now waiting for him too. He must be writing something funny because he is smiling at the screen. Patty looks like he is having a blast! haha Monica is wearing a coat? Why? lol Brook looks like a fish some more. Song change…Here Comes Goodbye by Rascall Flatts. Randi is jamming out to her music rocking her head and singing along. She looks like she is listening to YMCA. We are talking about how if there was mirrors for the walls and the ceiling and floor. Tom made me feel stupid! I want to go sit by my group. I dont like this table. Brandon isnt writing. he is staring at me and looking at promises computer. Procrastinater. Bye!

1 comment: