Brandon just slapped me and now he just grabbed my arm and squeezed it. Ow! haha Now promise is listening to music and kinda looking dumbfounded at her computer. Holy cow I just spelled dumbfounded correctly. Big word for me! Myranda has to look at her hands to typ.e I find that funny. Other then that Mrs. Strand just walked behind me and I hate when teachers do that even If I am doing my work cause it intimidates me. haha John is staring at his computer funnily. Brandon just made fun of my mole and it hurt my feelings. Now my table is talking about my moles. Im so proud! :’) Tonight should be a fun night at the game even though I forgot my Ipod. i even thought this morning that I didnt need to bring my ipod but I never remembered we had a game. Something I find strange about Noah is that when he types he licks his lips.
“Mmmmm... Technology.” Monica sits up strait in her chair and she just cracked her knuckles. haha I dont know that was random. Brooke kinda has a fish look to her and it makes me smile. Myranda is singing to promise. I think the song is entitled My Humps. haha jk! Innipropriate skyler! haha Bye Blog!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
January 26, Entry 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just walk around to make sure everyone is doing their work. :)
ReplyDeleteI just walk around to check and see that everyone is working. :)
ReplyDeleteNice post.