Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, Entry 25

Today I am going to write about anything random. So during lunch I sit by the seniors and you really gotta be careful what you say to them because if you say one thing that will get them going and they will start nawwing at you like parajanas. (haha No idea how to spell that, its those fish that eat anything) Basketball is starting to get a little annoying just cause we keep losing everygame and Im starting to realize how bad I really suck at basketball. haha Thats alright. The way I look at it I would have to say that I have a lot of room to grow right? I got an ok report card this semester. Like 3 a's and 4 b's. I just bombed the Finals on some tests. Especially Spanish. Spanish is definatelly not my favorite nor my stregth. I guess my strength is in math because of the tests but I dont think id agree with that. lol Myranda is sitting right across from me looking very serious at her computer screen. I wonder what shes writing about. Josie just looked up at me and she just asked the whole class "Why is my tummy so itchy!" I look over at Brandon and see that he doesnt even have a paragraph written and is looking around the class. haha John like always is very serious and looking at his screen. John is such a good kid. Kayla just looked up at me. She is wearing a green headband. None of them realize I was looking at them. haha Good Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Good job writing about what is going on in your life. :) Spanish was not my favorite subject either.

    ReplyDelete