http://www.voyageurs.com/images/trips/8537_breck%20ski%20area.jpg
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/colorado/images/s/breckenridge-ski-resort.jpg
My favorite place to go is Colorado! I always have a blast there and cant wait to go the next year. It is kinda scary cause I go when I have basketball and Im scared I am going to hurt myself. I cant wait to go back next year. The guys I go with are either College guys and my dad and uncle so they are all over 21. At nights when we are not skiing I have to stay at home and relax while they are usually out in the town havin fun but I cant go because I am only 15. lol I still have fun though. Excluding that. The there are not usually that bad either. I fall asleep most of the time and that always passes the time.
http://mappery.com/maps/Breckenridge-Ski-Area-Trail-Map-2005-06.mediumthumb.jpg
http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/Psychology/ioob/images/DenverVisiting/Keystone.jpg
I have never been to Colorado, but I would love to go! :)
ReplyDelete