Friday, September 11, 2009
September 11, Entry 4
I am going to take a quick break from my flood journal entries to talk about the day. September 11 is a very big day in America. Does everybody remember what happened on September 11? September 11, 2001 was the day that sadaam hussane (Or whatever :) took (I do believe) 3 airplanes into the twin towers. I vagely remember that day because I was only a first grader and I dont even remember really what I was thinking or what happened or anything. I am kinda mad. It is cool and sad to look back on. I dont even remember hearing about it till I got to my neighbors house (we used to go there everyday after school) and they were watching T.V. about what was going on. I didnt think anything of it cause it didnt phase me. I did purchase this book a long time ago and it showed tons of headlines from the next day that was in the newspaper. The pictures and the headlines really made you sad. I also remember watching a show about a plane that actually never did hit the twin tower and about what happened. It just crashed in a feild. That was pretty moving to think what the people on the plane were thinking while there plane was highjacked. Even though it didnt effect me personally, it did effect a Lot of people. I hope September 11, 2001 is remembered for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, it was a pretty tragic day. I like that you mention the headlines. When things like this happen it is always interesting to see how the people and how the media will respond.
ReplyDelete