Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, Entry 7

Worse things to say to a person thats just been dumped.

The person was too good for you anyways.
Can I date him/her now?
Can I have his/her number?
You want to double date... Oh Wait! haha no you cant! haha
What did You do wrong?
He/She was Perfect and You had to ruin it!
No one said life was fair
I thought you were stronger than that
Get over it
You need to get out more

That was hard. lol Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Tricky.
    I might say:

    Well, at least you're not dead.

    Oh, that's too bad. (And then continue with whatever it was that I was doing and not really pay attention to them.)

    Yeah, I knew he was cheating on you for a long time.

    You got dumped? I didn't know you were dating.

    Those are just a few that come to mind. :)

    ReplyDelete