Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, Entry 6

I leave off my story with me going back to the school after leaving the news reporters. I go back to the school and almost everyones left. My sister just got back and she had no idea what was going on so she was kind of scared. My sister and I decided to go back home and relax a little while. We had to take a long way around because any other way we could possibly go was flooded over. We get home and I get changed and watch a little T.V. then my sister gets a call saying any football and volleyball players willing to come help clean up could come. So me and my sister went back in and started to help. I worked on the new art teachers room which was completely soaked. We had to take everything out so that way they could put down new tile. When I walked on the floor in there is actually made a spuishing noise. I thought this was kind of neat. I looked down to the little kids hallway and there was still puddles. After we cleared out her room we went to the bandroom. It was equally soaked. We started to take stuff out. I heard that while this was flooded there was water coming from the gym and the water was actually hitting the band room door. It thought that was interesting. Ill finish it off next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you have a very good memory. Are you pretty good at remembering obscure details? I am probably one of the best at that. I remember EVERYTHING. I have a great mind for attention to detail. Sometimes I think it can be kind of a curse though. It makes it hard to forgive and forget.

    ReplyDelete