Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3, Entry 2

My story last left off with me getting changed into my gym stuff so that I wasn’t in my good school clothes. I went and got in a truck. There were two trucks by the way. Each with about 10 people with both. It was a lot of people and not really legal. :) We went the side of a road in town. Because of the roads all being flooded we had to take a scenic route through some forest. We first went through some trees and grass and some very sharp thorns. Then went over the railroad tracks, which I might say is not very pleasant being in bare feet. Then went down again into some more woods and went through a creek. It went up to about my belly button. We came out the other side to a place that I didnt even know existed. Its been still light sprinkling this whole time by the way. And this place that I just arrived at is a work place that has sand and rock etc. We waited there a while thinking that we would have to fill our own sandbags but found out there was already some put away so we didnt have to worry. We waited about 20 minutes for a tractor to come. Ill more then likely explain the rest in my next blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. Good description. I can see you are a pretty good writer. The second day of school was pretty interesting, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete