Thursday, December 17, 2009
Entry 20, December 17
I have found a new favorite game. Its call Guesstures. Im going to Colorado tomorrow. Basketballs was fun yesterday. I wish we could have seconds cause the meal today was really good. The book Im reading is pretty weird because it actually describes how guys think very well. lol Band is fun. Choir is fun. Music is something I want to get into later in life. If not music. Something on stage like acting. Acting is fun. Right now Im not in anything but I might audition for a play called coastal disturbances. Its at Starlighters and its a lot of fun there. I have a lot of friends and always make new ones when I go back. I hope I get to do something soon cause I miss it. Im nervous about school. The tests coming up dont look like fun but I hope I can get through them. Social Studies shouldnt be too hard but Im not to good about studying or remembering. E9 should be pretty easy because Im pretty good at remembering things I read. lol Kinda. Science is going to be hard. That is almost purely memorization. Math shouldnt be that bad because Im pretty good at math. Abbijo is not writing right now and Im am seeing if I can look at her and type at the same time. lol This is kind of interesting. She is still not typing and I am still staring at her. Im having way to much fun with this. lol can we stop writng yet? thanks. lol Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for describing your favorite game to me.
ReplyDeleteI like how you described English as E9. Maybe I should start writing it on the board like that. It looks like the title of a spaceship or something.
You are only missing one entry, and that is from the Tuesday that you weren't here. Please let me know if you make this up. Otherwise, when you come back, we are going to post entry 22 next.