Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Entry 19, December 15

Today I am going to talk about my trip to Colorado that I will be taking this friday the 18 to the 22. This will be the second time going and I cant wait to have some fun. Last year I had a blast going skiing up there. I go with my dad and my uncle and his son and some of his buddys. They are all over 21 so you know what that means. ;) Lots of drinking games. They included me. I drank mountain dew. lol Last year it took us a little bit longer to get there due to the "blizzard" we went up in. All the way through Nebraska it was snowing and about every 30 minutes to an hour we had to stop to get the snow and ice of the windsheild. It was one of the things I will never forget. I cant wait again to go to Colorado and ski some more. This year should be fun and I dont think its supposed to be too bad on the way up there. Hopefully Ill get to sleep on the way up there. It always seems to make it go faster. lol skiing up there is a lot of fun. I usually hang out with my dad and uncle cause they let me keep up. Even if they get ahead of me, they usually let me catch up. Cant wait to get on the slopes!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that you all had a great time over break. I know I missed you those last two days. When you get back, don't ask me to go to the bathroom! Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete