Thursday, October 29, 2009
October 29, Entry 16
For halloween I have to choices and I cant seem to make up my mind on what I want to do. Either I can go to help out at a little kids haunted house thing at my church which I dont know if that would be much fun. But I still might do that just cause I cant think of anything else I should do. Or... I could go and hang out with my friends around town and then go to a bonfire with them. They both sound fun but Im still confused as to what I should do. This is kinda pointless to be confused about cause it is such a simple dicission. Except I think I might do the whole haunted house thing because my parents will know where Im at. Except I would have a lot of fun with my friends. My church would be fun to. I love to scare people. But I know more people and would be more comfortable being with my friends. I think Im goin with my friends. Now to end this off Im going to have fun. Idk wht to tlk bout. Ths is dffcult to dscrbe my flngs bout ths sitution. I undrstimte th mgntde of my ablty to wrght ths way. Now that right thre took me a while to right. lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the bonfire sounds more exciting.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a happy Halloween! :)
Texting language? I am not that great of a texter. I'd rather just call someone and speak to them.