Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1, Entry 10

When I get older I want to be on stage. I love to act and sing and play instruments. Acting is one of my hobbies and it is something I love to do and would love to do as a job. If I had the opportunity that is probably something I would do. I am currently in the school play and in a thing called YPT (Young Peoples Theater) in Anamosa. I would also like to sing. I already sing with my retired pastor at different churches around the state. Stan plays piano and preaches and I sing. I dont think Im very good but I get good complements at these things and Stan still stays with me. I currently play the Mellephone in marching band and french horn in concert band. I own a trumpet that I can play. I know how to play piano. Im not an expert at the piano but I can do the basics of the piano. I recently just put the piano that we have at our house into my room because Im only person that plays it in my family. I probably play 30 minutes daily on average.After I get piano down (I am learning from my retired pastor) I would love to learn guitar. Preferably bass guitar cause I love its sound.
That is most of my pastime and what I enjoy doing. I hope that when I get older I can go into any of those things.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you would make for a great entertainer; you are certainly outgoing. I loved the action scene you and Noah did in class this last week. :)

    ReplyDelete