Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6, Entry 11

Things I want to do before I die.

I want to be in a paying acting job. I want to be able to say I made money doing something I love.

I want to be in a movie. That is one of my dreams is being in a movie. Even if its not a huge one.

I want to live in a big city. Big citys fascinate me and I want to live in one to get the full experience.

I want to know what its like to jump from a plane.

I want to be in a tall building on the top floor.

I want to learn to play piano and really good. I already know some but I want to know a lot.

I want to learn to play guitar. After piano I would love to learn guitar. Bass guitar afterwards.

I want to make my own cd. Even if its not famous. Just something for me to have.

I want to be apart of a band. I want to travel with a band or be apart of one is fine.

I want to die.

The End. :) :P lol

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend Chicago. I think it is fabulous. It's close to Iowa and you could live in a suburb and get the best of both worlds.

    You want to die? Really? Were you just being silly there?

    ReplyDelete