Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, Entry 13

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/V/j/florida_confusing_ballot.jpg

I found this picture and thought it was hilarious. If I was going to be a president and wanted it that bad I would want to do that to. It would work too. Think about all the people that would be too lazy to actually go through and make sure they got the president they want. I think If I wanted to vote for Gore I wouldnt want to go through the time to figure it out. Id take the easy way out and go right to Bush. Its the easiest. Thats bad to say but most of the society is that way. I think so at least.

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/stop.jpg

I saw this one and got equally confused. If I was a car I would never know where Im going. Or which stop light to look at it if I was driving.

1 comment:

  1. I remember you writing about these in class. Quite interesting, Skyler. :)

    Sorry I call you Tyler sometimes. It just sounds a lot like Skyler.

    ReplyDelete