Milky Ways are ok. They are a stickier candy and that makes it hard with braces as well. I do think the taste of them is rather enjoyable. You cant go wrong with carmel!
Butterfingers is kinda messy one. I do not like to eat them due to the wafers in them. Ive never liked the wafers and dont eat butterfingers too often.
3 musketeers are my recent favorite. I really like them because they dont get stuck in my braces and they are really soft. I can eat a lot of those rather then some of the other kinds. They are not a very unique candy bar though due to the fact that they are covered in chocalate with just a white/gray filling inside which makes it look very bland.
Those are the types of candy bars that are well known and i like. I hope you enjoyed my reference to these candys and are benificial of the information that I have provided you in this recent blog post on february 11, year 2010. This will be entry 31 and it has been a wonderful time writing 31 blog posts and hope you enjoyed every single one.
P.S. That last paragraph was the most dragged out thing I have ever done. haha (trying to fill time)
bye
I remember you sharing this in class too. I hated having braces! I can relate to that feeling.
ReplyDelete