Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Decenber 1, Entry 18

Nothing is all I could think of.

Today I am going to write about nothing. Nothing is a word used when you dont want to answer a question because you are embarrased by the answer or dont know what to say. I say nothing to try and drop the question. Some people say nothing just to show that they dont want to talk about it. Nothing is what some people think of there life like. Some people think there life is nothing. Obviously everybody was put on this world for a reason and nothing is a horrible way to put yourself. Nothing, in my opinion, can be destructful to relationships with girlfriends/boyfriends and friends. People that say nothing to when they are talking is saying that they dont want to talk about it. When Im talking to someone (a friend) and they say nothing then it more then likely will just frustrate me and Ill want to know even more. Nothing is the word I thought of when I needed to write something for my blog entry today. I could not think of nothing. That sounds weird. Anything is the word I should have used there but instead I used the word nothing because nothing is going to stop me from writing it that way. haha like the way I used that? Nothing is all I could think of.

1 comment:

  1. Skyler, this is great. I really like how you analyze what nothing is, what nothing means to you. Good job with this. I am sure you could probably do this with about any word. It's very creative.

    ReplyDelete