Thursday, April 15, 2010

Entry 40, April 15

Skyler Matthias is an amazing person. I think he kicks butt with his hair. Its gold and flippy! :) I wish I had that kind of hair. Skyler Matthias is my idol and I dream that someday I will be just like him. His is filled with awsome joy and loces to make Mrs. Strand angry becase she is a easy target. She gets very irrate. Oh its my turn I guess. :0 I guess I will talk about Skyler some more! He is handsome and funny and always makes me smile and I can have fun with him. Skyler (just like me) doesnt like to write on his blog cause he says its boring lol He is awesome! :)





~Tom Alatalo


P.S. The stuff about you was from Skyler not Tom.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you sharing this in class. Please refrain from writing about teachers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing entries 38 and 39. Please make these up and label them. I will enter in points for what you have so far. Please do entry 41 in class. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete