I apoligize for this last entry. Story behind it is not very interesting but I will tell it anyways. I get home and was going to play the piano and so I needed some lyrics and looked in my bag. My laptop wasnt there. So I thought about it. Maybe in either Math or English because those are the last to periods of the day and know I had it 7th period. So I got to school and went to jazz band then regular band. The whole time wondering were my computer may have gone. I came down to English class to see if my laptop was there because I knew I needed it for my next class. I walked in the room and noticed that it was right were I left it. Still open and everything. And Kolton obviously got ahold of it. The End. :) So anyways this last little bit past the THE End part is just cause Mrs. Strand said we have two more minutes and I dont want to get diducted points so im just typing randomly hoping that she will soon tell us to put away our computers to read because Id rather read then do this. I find this boring right now and kinda want to stop. Man this is the longest 2 minutes of my li.... Welp Im out! See Ya! haha
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
November 3, Entry 17
Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person Kolton is possibly the koolest person ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I am guessing Kolton did that? Yes, that would be like him.
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't see your laptop earlier or I would've put it up!
Good entries! You are just missing a few. I graded 9-17 and put the points up for the ones you did do. Remember to make up posts if you are absent or gone. Thanks, Skyler!
Missing 9, 14, and 15
ReplyDelete